Celebrate Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Month
In June, we celebrate National Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Month by providing resources that help you and your family eat more fruit and vegetables every day, every month of the year.
It's easy to eat more fruit and vegetables with our Fruit and Vegetable Guide. It offers practical tips that don’t require big changes to the way you or your family family eats.
Our colorful Fruit & Vegetable Month posters provide a visual reminder of the importance of eating fruits and vegetables.
- National Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Month Poster 8 1/2 X 11 English (600 KB PDF)
- National Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Month Poster 8 1/2 X 11 Spanish (600 KB PDF)
- National Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Month Poster 11 x 17 English (1 meg PDF)
- National Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Month Poster 11 x 17 Spanish (1 meg PDF)
Follow Healthy for Good on Facebook and Twitter for a whole month of tips and tricks on how you can Add Color! Every week, we’ll feature recipes, ideas and videos related to each of these weekly themes – all focused on helping you get more fruits and veggies on your plate.
- Week 1: #AddColor On A Budget
- Week 2: Store It Right, Keep It Fresh
- Week 3: Cook in Color
- Week 4: Bump Up the Fruits & Veggies
Copyright © 2018 American Heart Association, Healthy For GoodTM, heart.org/healthyforgood